Hello and welcome to the inaugural post of my Sims blog. I'm hosting them on Blogspot bc I don't trust OD really...

On with the show!


We start off with some dubious pants... wtf? Since when does showing one shin go for haute couture??? It doesn't. LOL!

At least I don't think so.



We have here a Tamsen and Bruce Wheeler. Tamsen is family oriented, artistic, a coward, a klepto and lucky, two traits that go hand in hand when you are pulling a big heist. LOL! And Bruce here has a good sense of humor, is insane, family oriented, handy and is a computer whiz.


I decided that both sims being family oriented, they should chop chop with the babymaking.


I had Tamsen buy some books on pregnancy and she did.


Here she is beside a pretty blonde. She is reading one of the pregnancy books.


Because Bruce is insane, he decided to go to work in his tux. o_O Don't ask.


Isn't Hidden Springs beautiful... they've got a waterfall and everything.


Gen 2 is on their way!




Meet October Wheeler. She is a heavy sleeper and friendly.


I love rainbows!


Off to get a bday cake bc let's face it, the babyloaf stage is cute but not really needed.


Getting the cake...


A cute pic of October as a babyloaf.


Mama blows out the candles bc babies can't really do that yet.


Here is Bruce with "the claw"! And your first glimpse of toddler October!




The whole family. I will include links to download them, later after my Zoom council call.

Sammy

Comments